Yes, this Chicken Paprika Bake is full to the brims with flavor, yes this is an explosion of spices (in the best possible way) and yes this is so easy to make you can pretty much consider it a weeknight dinner staple.
I also love how incredibly versatile this recipe is actually, I usually make sure to double or triple the batch so I have enough leftovers for later. I mean this is delicious in salads, (vinaigrette, cheese, eggs and bacon anyone?) it's delicious as a sandwich filling topped with some melted cheese and crisp lettuce, and it's even great as an omelete filling and pizza topping.
SO you can pretty much make it for dinner once and then have it for lunch all week without making it again. If that isn't amazing I don't know what is.
And you only need things that are probably already in your pantry like lemon juice and garlic and olive oil and oregano. And obviously paprika (if you don't have it buy it ASAP is the best spice you can have!) Then it is just as easy as mixing all your seasonings together and rubbing your chicken with it, transferring to a baking dish and let it cook for around 30 minutes or until done and juicy.
The result is this flavorful, tender, super juicy chicken that's almost too good to be true, so don't get surprised if you find yourself making this Chicken Paprika Bake every day.
Chicken Paprika Bake
- 2 ½ Pounds chicken breasts
- 3 Tsps paprika
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tsps dried oregano
- 1 ½ Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Cup broccoli
- 1 Green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- On the baking dish, place the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle each side of the chicken with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the garlic clove, lemon juice, oregano, and brown sugar.
- Pour the paste over the chicken.
- Place the baking dish into the oven for 35 minutes, turning the chicken occasionally.
- Serve, side with some broccoli, green, and red bell peppers.