Help your kids craft their way to Valentine’s Day with these 10 cute Valentines crafts for kids that are creative and quick. These crafts are simple enough for any age with a bit of adult help, so make some Valentine memories that will warm hearts for years to come.
Ideas for Valentine Crafts for Kids
Almost anything with hearts, glitter (if you like that), and some glue can seem like a valentine craft, but if you want to take them further than that, try one of these fabulous ideas.
- Glittery Snow Globes – via Real Simple
- Paper Heart Garland – via DIY Studio
- Valentine Bird Feeders – via No Time For Flashcards
- Stained Glue Hearts – via Squishy-Cute Designs
- Heart Friendship Bracelets – via The Purl Bee
- Pipe Cleaner Heart Wreath – via Pottery Barn Kids
- Valentine Heart Lei – via Makezine
- Toilet Paper Tube Valentine Animals – via Ziggity Zoom
- Crayon Heart Sun Catchers – via Martha Stewart
- Candy Heart Bracelet – via Lolly Jane
- Bonus – DIY Sharpie Mugs – via Remodelaholic
Which craft are you most excited to try with your children?
Why crafts are a great for kids
Kids love to be creative and celebrate holidays. Valentine crafts for kids and others are a great way for them to limit screen time and have fun. Not every kid will love every craft, and that’s okay. A great way to get your kids excited about craft projects is to show them this list and let them pick which one (or two or three) they would like to create. Then assemble the supplies together or head to the store to grab what you need.
Give your child the reigns in the project. Let them customize it to their own preferences and be sure to have fun. This is a creative outlet to get different parts of the brain working and for you to have some fun together.
Be sure to pin this image below to save these ideas for later:
Originally Published – 2.10.2014 // Updated – 1.30.2020