10 Uses for Lemon Oil
Let’s say you want to start using oils, but it can be so overwhelming deciding what to use and how. So, as Maria would say, “Let’s start at the very beginning…” with lemon oil. This is the first oil that I started using regularly around my house. It is one of the easiest to get started with. But first what are a few things that lemon oil can help you out with.
Lemon oil is great for Detoxification, Concentration, Relaxation and is a Disinfectant.
How to Use Lemon Oil:
Some fun ways to sue it in daily life:
- Use 1–2 drops of lemon essential oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
- Combine 2–3 drops of lemon essential oil with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces (I use mine everyday!)
- Place a drop of lemon essential oil on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.
- Soothe corns, calluses, or bunions by rubbing lemon essential oil on the affected area morning and evening.
- Massage lemon essential oil into cellulite to help improve circulation and eliminate waste from cells.
- Add lemon essential oil to your morning tea or breakfast shake for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Inhale lemon essential oil or place a few drops on a cotton ball to replenish your mind, body, and spirit.
- Add 10–15 drops of lemon essential oil to a gallon of carpet cleaning solution to help pull out stains, brighten carpet and rugs, and leave a fresh smell in the room.
- Add several drops of lemon essential oil to a chicken marinade for a delicious dinner.
- Place a few drops of your favorite citrus essential oil on a cotton ball and put in the refrigerator to help eliminate odors.
Those are just a few ways to start using Lemon oil.