25+ Outdoor Lounge Chairs
With warmer weather, it is time to buy some comfy outdoor lounge chairs. They work great on the patio or by the pool and come in a variety of styles and colors.
See how we set up an inflatable pool in our yard, find ways to entertain family and friends with these outdoor backyard games, and learn how to paint a patio for a whole new look.
Outdoor Lounge Chairs to Buy
There are so many styles of outdoor lounge chairs to choose from. There are wooden, wicker, cushioned, colorful, neutral, striped, etc. Find the perfect style for your patio!
This post contains affiliate links for outdoor lounge chairs for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- Reclining Chaise Lounge – Wayfair
- Sunbed with Canopy – Wayfair
- Coline Reclining Chaise Set – Wayfair
- Outdoor Bag Chaise with Cushion in multiple colors – Wayfair
- Teak Chaise Lounge – Wayfair
- Double Reclining Lounge – Wayfair
- Wiest Chaise Lounge – Wayfair
- Matheny Reclining Lounge – Wayfair
- Sun Lounger Set – Wayfair
- Casden Wood Lounge – Wayfair
- Edwards Reclining Wicker Chair – Wayfair
- Outdoor Daybed Lounge – Walmart
- Connie Outdoor Chaise – Walmart
- Cottage All Weather Chair – Walmart
- Wicker Lounge with Gray Cushions – Walmart
- Sand Dune Lounge Set – Walmart
- Wave Wood Patio Chair – Walmart
- Coral Geo Lounge – Walmart
- Striped Lounge Set – Walmart
- Adjustable Wicker Chaise – Overstock
- Wooden Striped Lounge – Overstock
- Rattan Chaise Lounge – Overstock
- Aluminum Outdoor Lounge – Overstock
- Yellow Stripe Parker Lounge – Anthropologie
- Outdoor Lounge Set – Joss & Main
- Boyden Reclining Lounge – Joss & Main
- Reclining Chaise with Cushion – Joss & Main
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more outdoor lounge chairs.
Outdoor Lounge Chairs to Build
And if you want to build your own, we’ve got this really great option. It is wooden, reclinable, and it comes with a surprise! Storage space! We are always looking for places to store things, and this is a great way to add some storage space to your patio in an unexpected way.
- Outdoor Lounge Chair with Storage by HerToolBelt for Remodelaholic
Design Inspiration and Ideas
It can be so helpful to see how others design and style their areas. There are a lot of great ways to arrange outdoor lounge chairs on your patio.
Pools are a great place to add lounge chairs. Sit by the pool, soak up some sun, and relax!
Lining up lounge chairs in a row makes for a great way to relax and chat with your family and friends.
They look great on the grass or right on the patio.
Stay cool in the shade by adding lounge chairs under a covered patio, but still near the pool.
Or under a pergola! Plus, add a cute throw pillow on each one for an added touch of design.
This look has some nice symmetry. Add two lounge chairs on either side of a fire pit area.
A modern little lounge chair area with ottomans and a small table in between for setting drinks on.
Another fun set of modern styled lounge chairs that look great with accent pillows, that can also add extra comfort.
More awesome porch and patio ideas:
Awesome Fire Pits
Garden Arbors and Trellises
How to Increase Patio Ambience
Please pin this post for later: