Easy IKEA Hack Cordless Wall Lamps
by Jen from Fresh Crush
- Apply one side of the heavy duty velcro to the back of the push lights (I put mine on slightly off centre to allow access into the battery panel without having to remove or damage the velcro pieces).
- Apply the other side of the velcro to the inside bottom of the planters.
- Measure and mark on the wall where you want your sconce to hang.
- Insert a Monkey picture hanging hook into the wall.
- Use the perforations in the planter to hang off of the Monkey picture hanging hook.