Take time out with the kids today to enjoy crafting together with these 10 fantastic tin can crafts. Each craft requires just a few supplies, some creativity, and a child or two to make things interesting! It’s incredible what a kid can do with a set of recycled cans – so start saving up your empty soup cans and get inspired by a couple of these great ideas for little hands.
1. Stilts from Playful Learning
2. Lanterns from Domestic Doozie
3. Bird Feeder from Momtastic
4. Music Maker from Minieco
5. Topple Game from The Zui Blog
6. Wind chime from All You Magazine
7. Hanging garden from Stuff Steph Does
8. Desk organizer from Somewhat Simple
9. Flower feeders from Think Crafts
10. Tin can phones from Skip to My Lou
Kayla Lilly is a photographer, writer, wife, and mama making a house a home in eastern Idaho. She met her mister while working at an amusement park and married him a year later after deciding there was no way to live without him. The amusement has continued as they’ve added three kids and a passel of pets to their lives while finishing college and starting a photography business. Drawing inspiration from the whirlwinds of marriage, parenthood, and the media, Kayla blogs at www.utterlyinexperienced.blogspot.com, and spends the rest of her time chasing chickens, organizing junk drawers, diapering toddlers, and photographing everyone willing to step in front of her lens.
Featured image courtesy of Stuff Steph Does.