Create a beautiful living room. Start with a sofa then accent it with the perfect sofa end tables. We will show you where to find them.
End tables can be functional and purposeful. There are so many ways to use them and we want to help you find a beautiful one that is the perfect fit for your space. Let’s look at these fantastic tables.
This post contains affiliate links for sofa end tables to buy for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- Gray End Table with Storage Drawer – Walmart
- X Style – Walmart
- Modern Farmhouse Table – Walmart
- Faux Marble and Gold – Walmart
- Copely Transitional – Walmart
- Quincy Transitional – Walmart
- Storage End Table Set – Walmart
- Langley Bay BHG – Walmart
- Owings – Target
- Naja Wood Sofa Table – Target
- North Avenue Smoked Oak – Target
- Urban Faux Wrap – Target
- Hafley Three Drawer – Target
- Loring Sofa Table – Target
- Agate Table – Anthropologie
- Embossed Scalloped – Anthropologie
- Ancona Tray Table – Anthropologie
- Kathline End Table – Joss & Main
- Kaplan Cage – Joss & Main
- Sonoma Three Leg – Joss & Main
- Fran Trestle – Joss & Main
- Kaya Wooden Table – Joss & Main
- Jeff Table with Storage – Joss & Main
- Wokingham – Joss & Main
- Lembert – Joss & Main
- Kayla Table – Wayfair
- Regal End Table with Storage – Wayfair
- Sheffler with Storage – Wayfair
- Rebello Sled – Wayfair
- Kesha Trey Top – Wayfair
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more sofa tables to buy.
Not ready to buy or really want a project instead? We have so many ideas and building plans to get your started.
- Farmhouse Style End Table by A Piece of Rainbow for Remodelaholic
- Modern Coffee Table with Matching End Tables by Home Coming for Remodelaholic
- Stump End Table by The Created Home for Remodelaholic
- Mid-Century Modern Side Table Magazine Holder by HerToolBelt for Remodelaholic
- Hexagon Side Table by The Learner Observer for Remodelaholic
- Modern Side Table by A Crafted Passion for Remodelaholic
- Rustic Square Table by Rouge Engineer for Remodelaholic
- X-Brace Concrete By Rouge Engineer for Remodelaholic
After you find the sofa end table of your dreams, we are want to help you style it into the room.
Go for an asymmetrical look by placing an end table on one side of a sofa. Style the end table with a vase, photo, lamp or all three.
Here is a great farmhouse style table near one couch or between both. Place a lamp and plant to style it and tie it into the shelf styling.
Need more storage? Add an end table with drawers or additional shelves on the end of sectional. And as always a lamp is a great way to style a sofa table.
Which one of these sofa end tables is your favorite?
Please pin this post for later and follow us on Pinterest: