Add beautiful mood lighting in the kitchen, dining room or other areas with these awesome pendant lights to buy. See where to buy and how to style.
Add a fun new design element to your home. We will show you some awesome pendant light to buy and where. There are so many gorgeous styles and types to share. Let’s show off these fabulous lights.
This post contains affiliate links for pendant lights to buy for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- Yarger Single Dome Lights – Wayfair
- Single Schoolhouse Pendant – Wayfair
- Pennell Single Bell – Wayfair
- Snead Single Globe – Wayfair
- Jar Pendants – Wayfair
- Plumlee Single Drum – Wayfair
- Geometric Lantern – Wayfair
- Lemelle Single Bell – Wayfair
- Prang Globe Light – Wayfair
- Estill Dome – Wayfair
- Bodie Single Bell – Wayfair
- Yearby Single Globe – Wayfair
- Macalla Single Bell – Wayfair
- Angelina Cylinder Light – Wayfair
- Knoxville Bell – Wayfair
- Bouvet Dome Pendant – Wayfair
- Abingt Cylinder – Wayfair
- Single Star – Wayfair
- Crystal Cylinder – Wayfair
- Shera Single Dome – Wayfair
- Minimalist BHG Pendant – Walmart
- BHG Geometric Cage – Walmart
- Brushed Nickel Mini Pendants – Walmart
- Verity Pendant Geo – Walmart
- BHG Light Pink – Walmart
- Westinghouse Wide Pendant – Walmart
- Diamond Four Light – Home Depot
- Agnes Light – Home Depot
- Catana Bronze – Lowe’s
- Contemporary Cylinder – Lowe’s
- Eloise – Anthropologie
- Ella – Anthropologie
- Jessamine – Anthropologie
- Pierced Metal Pendant – Anthropologie
- Marquise Lantern – Anthropologie
- Gatsby – Anthropologie
- Phillipa Capiz – Anthropologie
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more pendant lights to buy.
There are also great ways to take pendant lights you already have or materials you already have to get a DIY look instead of buying new ones. Our contributors have shared lots of awesome tutorials for DIY pendant lights.
- Mason Jar Pendants by Simple Decorating Tips for Remodelaholic
- Geometric Pendant by A Shade of Teal for Remodelaholic
- Glass and Himmeli Pendant by TinySidekick for Remodelaholic
- Copper Pipe Pendant by The Gathered Home for Remodelaholic
- Wood Shim Shade Pendant by May Richer Fuller Be for Remodelaholic
- Glass Insulator Pendant DIY by Girl in Air for Remodelaholic
Let’s get visualizing pendant lights to buy in your home. See the look and gather ideas for your next remodel or update project.
These classic pedants look great over a huge island. Kitchen islands are a great spot for pendant lights. Most of these inspo pictures are in the kitchen. If you have a large island consider adding three or more pendants depending on size of lights and island.
Add a boho flair with a neutral woven shade style of pendant. They go gorgeously with a navy blue island.
This style of lights are cool, they are a combo of styles that work well in this traditional kitchen and dine-in space.
Add a touch of classy sophisticated look with glass and chrome pendants. They go great in a gray and white kitchen.
A more modern style black and white kitchen that is softened with these shades. They also add a bit of warmth and texture to this space.
Another classic style, over the kitchen island. This island is square, so add four lights one for each corner of the island.
Going along with the island trend, this huge island with bar stools calls for two larger pendants.
Pendants can also work in a galley style kitchen. See how they hang over the counter tops here with the open shelving.
These lantern style pendants are also a fun way to add a different lighting vibe. The candle style really adds a homey touch.
Same with these, but with a more modern touch!
More DIY Pendants
Chandeliers to Buy or DIY
Outdoor String Lights
Pin this post for later and follow along with us on Pinterest: