Free Printable Gift Tags for Easy Gift Wrapping
Looking for easy homemade gift wrapping ideas? Use these free printable gift tags for birthday gifts, thinking of you, and thank you gifts!
Read more creative low-cost gift wrapping ideas and 24 ways to organize gift wrap.
Free Printable Gift Tags for Birthdays and Thank You Gifts
Hello! It’s Courtney from Paperelli, where I design printables, cards, & invitations. Recently I have been here on Remodelaholic to share some prints with all of you. Like this Wildflower Print and this over-sized Chalkboard Love Print.
Lately, I have had a small obsession with wrapping gifts. Whether the gift is handmade or purchased, fun and easy gift wrapping makes it double the pleasure for the recipient!
Here’s how I wrap cute gifts for birthdays or thank you gifts:
- I love starting with some kraft paper, because it is so affordable and easy to work with.
- Then add in some twine, washi tape, some of my favorite fabric washi tape, or any colorful texture I have lying around the house!
- And last, but not least, add a colorful gift tag with washi tape, twine, or a clothespin.
Printable Gift Tags
I love printing off printable gift tags because you never know when you are going to need one.
When I have printed gift tags ready to go, I find myself more willing to throw together a gift and tie a thank you tag on when the time comes.
Today I am sharing these printable gift tags with you!
I have included a variety of gift tags for a variety of gifting needs.
- “Hello” and “hello friend” gift tags perfect for any gift
- “Thank You” gift tags
- “Thinking of You”
- “Made with Love” (for all those DIY gifts!)
I always love seeing what you do with your printables! Are you proud of the adorable gift you wrapped and want to share?
I would love to see what you created. Be sure to tag @PaperelliDesigns and @Remodelaholic on Instagram or use #imaremodelaholic.
Click here to get the free printable gift tags
*All Remodelaholic printables are for personal, non-commercial use only. Use
Check out more from Courtney at her shop, Paperelli.
Use these tags (plus these other printable gift tags) on our favorite DIY gift ideas:
A handmade gift like a set of easy yard dice (fun for the whole family!)
with our easy printable Yardzee bucket tag and scorecard:
or an easy wooden caddy filled with treats or flowers
or set of (free) printable cards and matching envelopes
or a printable personalized gallery wall!
(plus more printable gift ideas here)
More gift ideas:
- Lovely and Funny Gift Ideas for Cat Lovers
- Easy Gift Ideas for Everyone On Your List
- Sentimental DIY Gifts You Can Make
I think I found my new hobby. Thanks for sharing!