Tie together your living room with one of these perfect coffee tables to buy. We’ve rounded up some favorites, how to style them and where to buy them.
Coffee tables add to a living room with decor, texture, storage, to place things on, and more! If you are ready to add a new piece of design to your living room, we want to help you out. This week we are sharing where to buy, how to diy, and how to style these useful little tables.
Start off by checking out where to buy some of our favorites. Many of these are quite affordable. Maybe even a great idea for gifting or treating yourself! Some also come in different sizes and finishes. Be sure to click over to see all of the options.
This post contains affiliate links for coffee tables to buy for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- Kinsella with Storage – Wayfair
- Hayles – Wayfair
- Haggerton – Wayfair
- Chul Solid Wood – Wayfair
- Ikason Trestle – Wayfair
- Emiliano Lift Top – Wayfair
- Elizabeth Modern – Wayfair
- Tia Solid Wicker – Wayfair
- Hatte Cross Legs – Wayfair
- Chertsey with storage – Wayfair
- BHG Modern Farmhouse – Walmart
- Farnsworth Mid-Century Modern – Walmart
- Faux Marble Round – Walmart
- Bryant Table – Walmart
- Owen Retro – Walmart
- Newport – Walmart
- Round Two Tiered – Walmart
- Round Hammered Metal – Target
- Abitha Wood Top – Target
- Decantur Lift Top – Target
- Althea Circular – Target
- Quillen Marquetry – Anthropologie
- Targue Optical Inlay – Anthropologie
- Ovid Solid Wood with Storage – Joss & Main
- Sue – Joss & Main
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more coffee tables to buy.
Nothing new catching your eye? Looking for a custom project? We’ve got you covered. Try one of these tutorials or building plans to create a new coffee table using your own hands. Then paint, stain, or finish in your style for a completely customized look.
- Octagon Coffee Table
- Herringbone Table with Hairpin Legs by The Summery Umbrella for Remodelaholic
- Modern Slat Style by HerToolBelt for Remodelaholic
- Reclaimed Wood and Faux Metal Base by This Mama’s Dance for Remodelaholic
- Outdoor Waterfall Pallet with Drink Cooler
- DIY Slat Table by HerToolBelt for Remodelaholic
- X Base Coffee Table by HerToolBelt for Remodelaholic
- Restoration Hardware Inspired Trestle Table by The Rozy Home for Remodelaholic
- Wood Slab Table by Everyday Enchanting for Remodelaholic
- Parsons Collection by The Frugal Designer for Remodelaholic
How to Style
We love to share our favorite ideas to inspire you and teach you how to style items in your home. Here are some home show photos to get your creative juices flowing.
Go for a double look and add even more table space. This one is unique because it has an upholstered top on the larger table and a hardwood top on the second table.
If you living room area is larger, go for a larger coffee table. This one is unique with an asymmetrical vibe. Create the same look by placing the coffee table off to the side of a rug instead of centered in the middle.
Next, if you want add a couple of well thought out decor pieces. Including books, vases, and other unique decor pieces.
Use trays!!! Trays help organize a coffee table by grouping items together for a more organized cohesive look.
If you need lots of table space find matching end tables to go with your main coffee table.
Bowls are also a great alternative to trays and can be used in a similar way.
Lastly, be sure to add a little piece of you. Express yourself with unique pieces. Add a pop of color, or a fun figurine.
Which table are you eyeing for your living room???
Sofa End Tables
Upholstered Accent Chairs
Please pin this post for later and follow us on Pinterest: