Hello Remodelaholic fans! I’m happy to be back again to share with you another recipe favorite. I hope you’ve enjoyed the last couple of recipes I’ve shared: Thee Best Mac and Cheese and the 5-Star Taco Salad. This week we’re going camping and S’mores are always on the menu. What’s camping without S’mores? Nada.
Bring the best of outdoors inside with these S’more Cupcakes. They are a fun bite-sized dessert to provide that campfire experience without the campfire smell and mess. These S’more Cupcakes are thee BEST! Chocolate, graham crackers, and toasted marshmallows taste as if they were roasted on a campfire.
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 24 Hershey Kisses, unwrapped
- 36 mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line mini muffin tin with baking cups.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl mix together 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, sugar, chocolate chips, baking powder, and salt. With an electric mixer on low, beat in the milk and eggs.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins filling 2/3 full. Place a Hershey’s Kiss in the center of the cupcake, add 3 marshmallows around the edges and sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly toasted. Remove and allow to cool 10 minutes before turning out onto a baking rack to cool completely.
Thanks Cassity for the opportunity to share with your readers! Id’ love it if y’all would stop by for a bite at Bakerette.com. If you like this recipe, you might also like:
(Note from Cassity:) Need more great s’more recipes? Check out this great round up and my s’more cupcakes recipe here.
Cassity Kmetzsch started Remodelaholic after graduating from Utah State University with a degree in Interior Design. Remodelaholic is the place to share her love for knocking out walls, and building everything back up again to not only add function but beauty to her home. Together with her husband Justin, they have remodeled 6 homes and are working on a seventh. She is a mother of four amazing girls. Making a house a home is her favorite hobby.