You really only need 5 ingredients for this fresh take on cooking and serving fish, and it is fast and delicious! Try baking tilapia in puff pastry!
Tilapia in Puff Pastry
- 1 sheet (1/2 package) frozen puff pastry (found in the freezer section usually near frozen berries)
- 3 large or 6 small tilapia fillets
- 2-3 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp butter
- Lemon pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out the pastry sheet, and cut into 6 squares.
- Place the tilapia in center of each sheet.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper, green onions, and 1-2 small bits of butter.
- Bring corners to the center over fish and press together.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and fish is cooked.