50+ Hanging Planters, Pots, and Planters
Hanging planters, pots, and planters are all great ways to add a touch of greenery and life indoor and outdoors around your home. They can also add your own touch to your decor by picking a pot or planter that matches for style.
Build a planter wall to go with these planters and pots. Read tips on planting beautiful outdoor pots. Or add this IKEA shelf hack to your home with a place to arrange your plants.
Hanging Planters, Pots, and Planters to Buy
There are so many gorgeous planters and pots to buy, but we found our favorites and from our favorite stores. Get a classic or modern look in your home decor with one of these.
This post contains affiliate links for pots and hanging planters to buy for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- Whisky Barrel – Home Depot
- Marble Pattern Hanging Pots – Amazon
- Turquoise Pot and Stand – World Market
- Dark Blue Ceramic Pot – Home Depot
- Set of Two Hexagon Planters – Overstock
- Wide White Ceramic Planter – World Market
- Porcelain Wall Planter – Wayfair
- Mid-Century Plant Stand – Amazon
- Mid-Century Pot – Amazon
- Antique Galvanized Metal Hanging Planter – World Market
- Geo Pot Planter – Wayfair
- Gray Fiberstone Planter – Wayfair
- White Pot and Stand – Overstock
- Welcome Sign Hanging Succulent Planter – Overstock
- White Mid-Century Pot and Stand – Amazon
- Cement Pot Planter – Wayfair
- Estelle Polypropylene Pot – Wayfair
- Two Piece Metal Pot and Plant Stand Set – Wayfair
- Slate Rubber Self-Watering Pot – Home Depot
- Smaller Rubber Self-Watering Pot in multiple colors – Home Depot
- Galvanized Iron Pot Set – Wayfair
- Ladder Planter – Overstock
- Kinloch Pot Planter – Wayfair
- Modern Concrete Planter – Wayfair
- Gold (or other colors) Ceramic Planter – Home Depot
- Galvanized Metal Hanging Planters – Overstock
- Succulent Pot – Amazon
- Modern Rustic Planter Set of Three – Overstock
- Clay Hanging Pot – Wayfair
- Honeycomb Planters with Gold Stand Set – Overstock
- Vance Pot Planter – Wayfair
- Herringbone Ceramic Pot – Wayfair
- Ceramic Planter Pot with Wood Stand in multiple colors – Walmart
- Jute Hanging Planters – Target
- Iron Planter with Black Stand – Target
- Iron Planter with Brass Stand – Target
- Basket Planters – Anthropologie
- Hanging Planter – Anthropologie
- Saturn Hanging Planter – Anthropologie
- Arch Etched Planter – Anthropologie
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more pots and planters.
Hanging Planters, Pots, and Planters to Build
If you didn’t find the right one to buy, then get ready to build or DIY your own. There are many options with wood, concrete and more. Get ready to be creative.
- Easy Hanging Planter by Shark Tails for Remodelaholic
- Modern Hanging Planter by Pneumatic Addict for Remodelaholic
- Large Outdoor Pallet Planters by Twelve on Main for Remodelaholic
- Ladder Wall Planter by Angela Marie Made for Remodelaholic
- Concrete Planters 5 Ways by The Learner Observer for Remodelaholic
- One Board Hexagon Planter by Lemon Thistle for Remodelaholic
- Industrial Wall Planter by Grillo Designs for Remodelaholic
- Modern Tabletop Planter Stands by Pneumatic Addict for Remodelaholic
- Monogram Planter by Ellery Designs for Remodelaholic
- Tall Concrete Planters by Pneumatic Addict for Remodelaholic
- Large Wooden Plant Stands by Home Coming for Remodelaholic
- Geometric Concrete Planters by A Piece of Rainbow for Remodelaholic
- Vertical Indoor Hanging Planter by Nellie Bellie for Remodelaholic
More DIY Pots
More DIY Planter Tutorials
Find the perfect spot for your favorite pot and check out these home show inspiration posts for ideas.
Add a little color to a neutral kitchen with a terra cotta pot in a unique shape. Pair it with some pretty cutting boards in the kitchen to really stand out against white subway tile.
A trio of round succulent pots are perfect to decorate a window space, a table centerpiece, or in your bathroom.
A cute fiddle leaf fig, or other taller house plant can be so fun to dress up with a pot. Put it in a round white pot in the entryway.
Or a more neutral woven basket style adds a touch of texture to a bedroom.
Add some square angles to an office with a square pot in black. It adds a touch of sleek and modern.
Head outside and group different pots together for a unique look that adds a little bit of life and color to a patio.
Another example of different sized groupings of pots in the same color though, and around the pool!
Create an outdoor hanging planter wall. These ones are fun on a stucco staircase, but could be used in a variety of place outside.
Add a bit of symmetry as you welcome guests to your front door with a pair of planters. Place one on each side of the front door. This classic look can be made your own with the choice of pots or planters.
A different bit of symmetry on the front porch with this pair of planters, but a similar idea.
Raised Garden Beds to Buy and Build
Garden Trellises and Arbors
Please pin this post to save for later:
I love the hexagon planters. I’m hoping to build some myself!
We’d love to see photos when you do!